Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am doin what Jillin Micheals likes to call 'The Shred'

Well as of 11:30pm I have completed my fourth day of "The Shred." I like to say that I am still alive and still kickin. This workout is really intense, but I like it A LOT! It's only 20 minutes so it does not take that much time out of your day to get your exercise on.

I am sure the people who live below me just love when I am doing my jumping Jack's and the jump rope. You do all sorts of crunches and with my experience you will be able to tell that you did them. And by doing those jumping Jack's hurt like the devil going down the stairs the worst, but coming up hurts almost just as bad.

Something that boggles my mind when I am doing this workout is when I start getting tired and want to stop for just a second Jillian will say, "Don't stop now you can do it, and don't turn off your t.v. either. Somehow I think she can see me wanting to stop, but no matter how hard it burns I keep going. I hear Thomas the train in my head saying "I think I can, I think I can."

Last but not least if you have not done this workout video you should know that you go none stop for 20 minutes NO BREAKS, which in the end I think makes it better! Oh and this has nothing to do with the workout, but I gave up POP and man I would kill for a PEPSI right now!

Hope you are having a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You have to have a jump rope?