Friday, January 1, 2010

My Resolutions

So here they are....................................................

1. I want to lead a bible study with a small group of girl not sure what book I want to do, but want something upbeat and not dry.

2. I also want to get more out of quiet time, so I think leading a bible study that will help.

3, I want to work on my choice of words. I tend to use some words I would rather not sometimes not a lot, but to more than I like.

4. Being in college one thing I have always struggled with this. going back and forth between home and School is not help find a good church that I like in my college town. I want to find one and atten that one every Sunday.

5. I want to blog more. I LOVE reading blogs and can spend hours doing it, so I think I can handle blogging more. I am going to start a blog day that will be called Tasteful Tuesday. I will share recipes that I have tried lately and plus I just love to cook.

6. Everyone says this but I really do have to lose some weight. The doctor said I need to and I know I do so I am going to do my darnest to. I want to lose 20lbs by April. Hope to lose more than that.

7. Contact my friends as much as possible who do not live in same town as me.

8. Last but not least I want to be more spontanious and do somethings at random whether it short roadtrip or going to the movies!

Happy New Year and may your 2010 be filled with many blessings!

No comments: