Friday, April 1, 2011

HOORAY FOR THE WEEKEND

This weekend I have a lot of fun things I am going to be doing!

1. Tonight my roommate and I are going to an OU baseball game. To say that we are excited is a bit of an understatement. The weather today actually feels like spring compared to the last few days. I am ready to put on an OU shirt and some big shades and have some fun.

2. The Medieval fair is in town. If you love to people watch this is a awesome place to do so. Last year was the first year I went and it was a lot of fun, so I am going for round two. I personally like to watch the belly dancers, because it is so interesting to me what all they do.

3. I have to work on my capstone project this weekend. I am not excited about my capstone at all. I am so over it. It is the only homework I have to work on this weekend and I am not HAPPY. I want one weekend where I do not have to think about school. Did I mention my paper is due on Easter Sunday.......ughh

4. My Epangelia dress came in yesterday and I cannot wait to wear it!

5. I want to get a pedicure!

Hope you have a good weekend!!

No comments: