Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Happenings

So my roommates and I make a list every semester of fun things we want to do and these things are some of our favorite things we LOVE to do in Soonerland. It can be simple as going to get a snow cone to going to see a movie at the Warren. It usually ends up being one roomie that I tackle this with and wouldn't have it any other way. With the semester ending in like oh 4 day we had lots to tackle, so we did just that.

This weekend I had a LOT of homework to get done, but I did not let that keep me from having some fun. This weekend I had to get a final completed by Sunday that had to be 3 to 4 pages long and mine ended up being 5..vomit. I also had to get a PowerPoint presentation done by Sunday as well. On top of doing discussion posts. But lets talk about the fun I had.

On Friday I got wild and crazy and ordered pizza and rented movies and hung out!

Saturday I woke up did some homework then got ready for the day. My trusty side kick wanted to take a stroll around campus corner to hit all the fun shops and go to one other store that ended up being a major let down. Anyways we stopped at one of my favorite places known as Shoetopia and lets just say if i had an extra $1,000 lying around I could do some major damage there. We found few cute stores that had some really CUTE jewelry, but this college girl needed some more dough for that store.

We then came back changed to some cooler clothes and headed to OU baseball game. We went for two reasons or at least I did 1. being to get my beautiful OU class ring and reason number 2. was to watch some boys play ball in tight pants....did i really just say that....yes yes I did. We succeeded in both those things, so we got out of the heat and went back to the ole apartment.

We changed clothes again, because due to Oklahoma heat we were sweaty. The biffle and I decided to go get some tasty Mexican food and hit up our favorite movie theater the Warren. We saw Fast Five which I recommend everyone to go see. However I was ready to tell some parents behind me to call the babysitter now and for the dang high schoolers to park it.

Got home and I began the process of writing my paper. I have to say I have gotten really good at whipping out a paper in fashionable time and waiting closer and closer to the due date to do it. I blame it on the senioritis.

As for Sunday I woke up early finished my paper and was ready to fall over from tiredness, but when the biffle suggested we go get our nails did I was totally game. We then started watching Private Practice because we were 8 episodes behind.

We still have lots to do, but there was tons of quality time this weekend, which is the best part! Really going to suck come Sunday when we have to part our separate ways.

Boomer Sooner love,

Jessi

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Here! Here! For regular posting!